The promoter of this campaign is Daimler Trucks and Buses Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd (“DTBSA”), referred to as the “Organiser”.
- The Parts refers to Genuine Mercedes-Benz Genuine Oil as determined by the Organiser.
- The Offering period refers to 01 April 2021 up to and including 31 December 2021.
- The Offer relates to the sale of Mercedes-Benz genuine engine oil (“MB Oil”), subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The Offer is limited to stock availability during the Offering period.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer available from the Organiser or Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- The Offer is applicable on the purchase of selected Parts
- The Part will at all times be used in line with manufacturer’s specifications.
- All prices depicted are subject to change without prior notification.
- All prices excludes VAT.
- When ordering Parts, you must check with your Dealer to ensure the part's design, features and technical specifications are available and fit for the purpose for which you require it.
- Where the Dealer or the manufacturer uses symbols or numbers to describe an order or subject of an order, no rights may be derived solely from these.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specification, including the design, form, description and colour of the Parts during the delivery period.
- The illustrations may show Parts, accessories and items of optional equipment which are not part of the standard specification or Offer.
- Parts, Vehicle and product specifications may be affected by availability at the time of production and publication of these terms and conditions and/or accompanying media and are therefore not guaranteed.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- For up-to-date and specific information in relation to the range of models, features, optional extras, and Parts available, including up-to-date pricing, please contact your nearest authorised participating Dealer.
- All information contained in this Offer replaces all previously distributed marketing material, including prices and Parts
- Any discount offered is at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
2. General Terms and Conditions
- The Offer will be subject to the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserve the right to terminate this Offer immediately and without notice in the event that the Offer is found to be or is deemed unlawful. Should the Organiser be required by any legislation, to alter any aspect of this Offer or to terminate the Offer as a result of changes in legislation, the Organiser shall have the right to terminate this Offer with immediate effect and without notice of termination.
- Should the events in clause 2.2 occur, all Customers hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Organiser in terms of the Offer and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organiser.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- By participating in this Offer, the Customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All information relating to this Offer, which may be published on any promotional material via media is covered by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between the content of such promotional material and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Vehicle specifications may vary for the South African Market.
- The Organiser reserve the right to cancel this Offer, or to change the terms at their discretion at any time without notice to the Customer and shall be absolved from any liability whatsoever which may arise subsequent to such cancellation, termination or alteration.
- The Organiser shall further be absolved from all damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of your reliance on the Offer or use of the Part. E&OE